PIZZA WITH PUMPKIN
DOUGH WITH PUMPKIN
600g TRITICUM Flour TYPE 1
100g pumpkin puree
15g fresh yesat
10g extra virgin olive oil
COURGETTE PUREE WITH PUMPKIN SEEDS
2 leaves of basil
20g grated Parmesan cheese
20g pumpkin seeds
Extra virgin olive oil
3 pumpkin flowers
Mini green tomatoes
FOR THE PUMPKIN DOUGH
- Knead the flour, pumpkin puree, salt and oil in a planetary mixer at medium speed.
- Add the yeast and when the dough is almost ready increase the speed to form the right glutinous mesh.
- Let it rest for about 30 minutes and then form into balls of the desired size and let them rise.
FOR THE CREAM OF COURGETTE AND PUMPKIN SEEDS
- Boil the courgette and after draining it, blend it with the Parmesan cheese, pumpkin seeds, salt and oil to a creamy density.
FOR THE COURGETTE FLOWERS
- Open them and dry them in a dryer or in a ventilated oven at 60 degrees.
FOR THE DRESSING
- Cut the tomato into rounds.
- Roll out the pastry so that the edge remains high. Prick the centre so that it does not rise and bake in a wood-fired oven.
- Finally season with all the ingredients in an orderly fashion while maintaining the height.