FOR THE PIADINA DOUGH
400g GRAN RISERVA GIALLA flour
200ml approx. lukewarm water
15g extra virgin olive oil or lard
FOR THE FILLING of one disc
20g baby spinach
50g chicken breast
10g hoisin sauce
FOR THE KNEAD
- Knead the GRAN RISERVA GIALLA flour, salt, water and oil or lard in a simple and quick way.
- Let it rest and then roll out to the desired size and dimension. Transfer to a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook over moderate heat on both sides for half of the cooking time, stuff and finish.
FOR THE FILLING
- Mix water, salt, vinegar and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and then add the carrots cut into sticks for about 3 minutes.
- Switch off and allow cooling.
- Brown and pan-fry the chicken with the hoisin sauce and cut into strips.
- Complete by rolling all the ingredients: mango, chicken, spinach and sweet and sour carrots.
- Finish cooking in the pan and finally cut into the size you prefer.