CUTTLEFISH STRIPS AND CARPACCIO
1 kg giant cuttlefish
Northern cod or desalted codfish
TRITICUM TYPE 1 flour for breading
- Mix the two flours together and knead carefully with milk, water and sugar.
- At 3/4 of the dough, add yeast continuing to knead at medium speed.
- Add the salt, increasing the speed and finish as soon as the dough becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- Leave to rise in a container covered with cling film for about an hour.
- Then roll out the dough and place it in a buttered loaf pan or plumcake mould.
- Leave to rise for a further 40/50 minutes and bake in the oven at 190°C for about 50 minutes.
- When cooked, leave to cool.
FOR THE CUTTLEFISH STRIPS
- Cut the cuttlefish into sticks and bread it like a cutlet by tossing it in the ROSA Flour, egg and green bread (whisk the breadcrumbs with parsley).
FOR THE BACCALA
- Cut into thin slices like a carpaccio.
FOR THE PICCADILLY MAYONNAISE
- Mix the mayonnaise with the saffron and garlic to obtain a velvety cream.
DRESSING THE DISH
- Fry the cuttlefish
- Make the cod carpaccio
- Cut the endive
- Compose the dish with cod carpaccio, fried cuttlefish and spikes of Piccadilly mayonnaise, glasswort, anchovies and passion fruit.