History

HISTORY

A success story

Over one hundred years ago, Valente Pivetti decided to build a steam-powered flour mill between Bologna and Ferrara, just a few miles from Cento: today as then, the mill is the soul of the Group, the symbol of our solidity and commitment to treasuring and re-interpreting a constantly changing and evolving tradition. The constant research for top quality and the introduction of increasingly new technologies have over the years allowed Molini Pivetti to become an absolute reference for the most demanding professionals in the milling sector.

1875

Founder Valente Pivetti built a steam-powered flour mill between Bologna and Ferrara, just a few miles from Cento

1911

The founder’s children – Delfo, Abdon and Quinto – decided to build a second mill, in San Matteo della Decima, in the province of Bologna, equipped with a cylinder diesel engine that was ahead at that time

1920

The milling activity was concentrated in the first mill, driven by steam and enhanced by a large boiler

1947

The mill was renovated, and the low-efficiency millstone system was replaced with a high-efficiency cylinder-based milling system

1973

The company became a corporation

1997

The milling activities were extended to a second mill, located in San Giovanni in Persiceto

TODAY

The Pivetti Group is managed by the founder’s great-grandson Alberto Pivetti, with his wife Marisa and children Paola, Gianluca and Silvia.

Contacts

Contact us for more information

Via Renazzo, 67 - 44045 Renazzo (Fe)

+39 051 900003 - Fax +39 051 909210

Email: info@pivetti.it

Pivetti PEC (certified email): molinipivettispa@cgn.legalmail.it

Subscribe to our Newsletter

To receive our updates