and industries: for bakery, pizza, fresh pasta and pastry.
Producing flour for professionals since 1875
In more than 150 years of activity, our experience spans a variety of sectors, from bakery to fresh pasta, including pizzerias and pastry shops.
Over these decades, we have discovered the peculiarities, distinctive characteristics and specific needs that professionals – from every sector – encounter every day.
Precisely for this reason, based on this extensive experience, we have perfected our recipes to offer increasingly high-quality, high-performance flours that meet your every need.
Why do more and more professionals choose our flours?
- Because they are composed of grain blends with unique characteristics, different for each sector: from bread-making to the production of fresh pasta, pastry, pizza and much more
- Because they are perfect for creating both sweet and savoury products, including fresh and dry pasta, and gluten free
- Because they are designed to meet your every specific need
- Because they are the fruit of over 150 years of experience in the field
- Because they are born from collaborations with great professionals
- Because they present exclusive recipes, also protein-based, easily workable and with excellent elasticity
- Because they lend themselves to longer or shorter leavening times and different types of preparation
We produce environmentally friendly professional flours
- Some of our flours are made using sustainable and traceable production methods in a 100% Italian, organised and guaranteed supply chain
- We produce exclusive lines such as Molini Pivetti’s Gran Riserva line, composed of flours from a 100% Emilian short supply chain
- We collaborate directly with an important network of different Emilian farms
- We have always been attentive to the issue of sustainability and this allows us to ensure continuity of supply
- We invest in innovation: from the digitisation of fields to the guaranteed supply chain and the continuous renewal of production facilities
- We are committed every year to reducing our CO2 emissions